Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Sunshine Home Visitation

     The experience of team shooting at the Sunshine Home was very beneficial for me as both a photographer, and just a person in general. It made us work together as a cohesive team and coordinate our different jobs. We were split up in to teams of two for this with me and Paul being on the sound team.
     Paul and I got to do the audio interview which was a little nerve wracking. However it was shooting the residents that caused a mini panic attack in me. I didn't want to disturb or upset the residents so I was hesitant about getting the shots.
     I've come to realize that photojournalism may not be for me, but I will take the lessons I learned and the teamwork skills to heart and utilize them in my future interactions with others.
All photos by Sydney Sawkins.
A 72 year old resident, Tommy, holds hands with caregiver Deb Johnson.

Caregiver Lamiah Jones  helps move resident Tiffany Beacon.

One of the very friendly and photogenic horses used for thereaputic riding.

Caregiver Sarah feeds a resident.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers